- — Beating Bowel Cancer (@bowelcancer)Fri, Nov 08 2013 11:11:43
- — tim neumann (@timn_eu)Sat, Nov 09 2013 07:41:13
- — Events Team (@EventsBeatingBC)Sat, Nov 09 2013 08:48:49
- — Beating Bowel Cancer (@bowelcancer)Sat, Nov 09 2013 07:45:28
- Thanks to our wonderful volunteers and trustees who came along on the day to cheer on the float - a fun day despite the rain!
- — Beating Bowel Cancer (@bowelcancer)Sat, Nov 09 2013 10:28:13
- Our Chief Executive, Mark Flannagan and 'Bowel Cancer Voice', Stephen Browne, were interviewed live on BBC1 during the parade!
- Bowel Cancer Voices Stephen Browne and Elaine Gardner 'beating' out the early detection message!
- A terrific response to our TV coverage, thanks to everyone for their tweets, RTs and Facebook messages!
- — Up Yer Bum (@UpYerBumCharity)Sat, Nov 09 2013 11:31:05
- — Matt Collins (@charitychap)Sat, Nov 09 2013 11:31:13Just saw @MarkFlannCEO on TV speaking from a rainy Lord Mayor's Show. Love the beating toilet roll drums representing beating bowel cancer.
Lord Mayor's Show 2013
We're thrilled that Beating Bowel Cancer has been chosen as one of the benefitting charities of the Lord Mayor’s Appeal 2014. We were delighted to be a part of the Lord Mayor's Show in London on 9th November - here are some of the tweets and photos from the day.
byBeating Bowel Cancer122 Views