- — BowdoinWorks (@BowdoinWorks)Fri, Oct 16 2015 15:02:43
- — Emily (@ebl1108)Fri, Oct 16 2015 18:32:00BOOM. My Polar Bears are pulling out the stops for this weekend's inaugural symposium. https://twitter.com/BowdoinCollege/status/655087958928793600 …
- — The Bowdoin Orient (@bowdoinorient)Fri, Oct 16 2015 19:06:58"On a liberal arts campus, people are speaking, listening, and reacting. People can recognize the value of their voices." -Adam Weinberg '87
- — Caroline Cornish (@ccsquirrel)Fri, Oct 16 2015 19:40:46It's not often you can talk @LLBean, @BowdoinCollege and @Beyonce in the same interview. Thanks @Ruthie_Davis! https://twitter.com/Ruthie_Davis/status/655075852967944192 …
- — The Bowdoin Orient (@bowdoinorient)Fri, Oct 16 2015 20:15:40"You have to be prepared to take advantage of opportunity when it comes, and that means risk" -former senator George Mitchell '54
Bowdoin Homecoming and Inauguration
Alumni, students, faculty, staff, and friends gathered for Inauguration and Homecoming Weekend. The Inaugural symposium reminded us about the power of the liberal arts, Clayton S. Rose was officially declared the 15th President of Bowdoin, and alumni celebrated their return to campus.
byBowdoin College872 Views