- — Bowdoin IHC (@BowdoinIHC)Thu, Nov 15 2012 16:50:29
- — The Bowdoin Orient (@bowdoinorient)Thu, Nov 15 2012 17:00:16Give thanks tonight and consider the other end of the spectrum: America's worst college dining service http://tmblr.co/ZTIkByXKfs9b ByXKfs9b
- — Her Campus Bowdoin (@HCBowdoin)Thu, Nov 15 2012 18:36:48
- — Wiley Spears (@WileySpears)Thu, Nov 15 2012 19:00:37
- — R Tavel (@travelswtavel)Thu, Nov 15 2012 21:41:24Tonight is @BowdoinCollege's famous Thanksgiving dinner at Thorne Dining Hall. Taking a moment to remember the deliciousness... Sigh. Mmmm.
- — Alison Pilon (@AlisonPilon)Thu, Nov 15 2012 22:09:07
- — The Bowdoin Orient (@bowdoinorient)Thu, Nov 15 2012 22:18:04Thorne protip: Cut through Daggett, enter the servery through the dining area, then join the leftmost main line. ^BWJ
A Bowdoin Thanksgiving
Bowdoin's annual Thanksgiving meal is legendary. Some prepare with a pre-meal fasting routine, others with strategies to avoid the long lines. One thing we know for sure is that Bowdoin Dining always delivers (check out these photos!) and alumni are left wishing they could come home again.
byBowdoin College1,099 Views