- First we gave our followers a little information about who we are and what we do.
- — Bloggers of Colour (@BloggersOC)Sat, Oct 22 2016 15:38:16Bloggers of Colour shares great content from bloggers and journalists of colour through dedicated social accounts. #bloggersoc
- Then it was time to introduce our guest, Terry McFly!
- Our first question was about how it all began for Terry.
- — Terry McFly® (@Terry_McFly)Sat, Oct 22 2016 16:01:55A1- I first started my blog back in 2008 while I was a student just finishing up an internship at Walt Disney World. #BloggersOC
- — Terry McFly® (@Terry_McFly)Sat, Oct 22 2016 16:02:42A1- My blog has evolved greatly, It started as a fashion blog and now it covers a range of topics and it’s also accredited. #BloggersOC
- — Kristina Dapaah (@kristinadapaah)Sat, Oct 22 2016 16:04:03
- — CallMeKes *dotCOM* (@CallMeKes)Sat, Oct 22 2016 16:25:19
- — Fearless Frontman (@ryan_ozzie)Sat, Oct 22 2016 16:15:05
- Next up talk turned to the unique area of tech blogging.
- — Terry McFly® (@Terry_McFly)Sat, Oct 22 2016 16:12:51A2 - You can’t just fake the funk and post a few pictures. You have to know your tech specifications and the pros & cons #BloggersOC
- — Bloggers of Colour (@BloggersOC)Sat, Oct 22 2016 16:14:29"Fake the funk" is our new fave phrase... #bloggersoc https://twitter.com/terry_mcfly/status/789862088273305600 …
- — Terry McFly® (@Terry_McFly)Sat, Oct 22 2016 16:13:53A2 - It’s also a time sensitive topic, you gotta discuss it asap because it might become old news by the weekend. #BloggersOC
Bloggers of Colour Twitter Chat: Tech Edition
On October 22 at 12pm ET/5pm BST Bloggers of Colour hosted a Twitter chat about tech blogging with journalist, blogger and gadget expert Terry McFly.