- How wealthy are U.S. Hispanics?
- — HispanicFacts (@hispanicfacts)Mon, Jan 05 2015 22:16:58
- Latinos are creating their own baby boom.
- — T.L. Langford (@tlangford)Mon, Jan 05 2015 19:23:21
- What's more, Latinos' income is growing.
- — Reynolds Center (@BizJournalism)Mon, Jan 05 2015 19:26:33
- — T.L. Langford (@tlangford)Mon, Jan 05 2015 19:17:36
- Latinos are playing a key role in the growth of the housing market.
- — Erin_Negley (@Erin_Negley)Mon, Jan 05 2015 20:02:06
- And they pose a challenge to big companies.
- But it looks like they'll need to figure it out.
- — Micheline Maynard (@MickiMaynard)Mon, Jan 05 2015 19:20:34
- A lot of attention has been paid to Asian-Americans, but it's a tougher market to reach than Latinos.
- — Janine Weisman (@j9weisman)Mon, Jan 05 2015 19:05:35
- And, perceptions are old.
- — T.L. Langford (@tlangford)Mon, Jan 05 2015 19:14:59For decades, legal migration has been the force behind US Latino pop. Now majority of surge are born here. The Latino baby boom. #moneynerds
- The media needs to catch up.
- — Janine Weisman (@j9weisman)Mon, Jan 05 2015 19:39:53
The Economic Power Of The Latino Market
Chiqui Cartegena, vice president of marketing at Univision, shared some startling statistics with Reynolds Week and Scripps Howard Entrepreneurship Fellows at Arizona State University on Monday. They're using the hashtag #moneynerds.