Day 3 of 5th Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing
Our Storify continues with the 3rd and final day of COASP. The morning kicked off with Simon Thomson from Open Access Key.
- Next up we had Roy Kaufman of Copyright Clearance Center (CCC).
- David Shotton (Open Citations Corpus) took charge of the mic.
- Kamila Markram from Frontiers discussed the future!
- Brian Hole from Ubiquity Press hit the stage...
- Then we had Lyubomir Penev of Pensoft to discuss publishing and primary data. As you will see, it generated quite a few responses!
- The conference ends, but not the discussion...
- ...and the reviews are positive!