- — Amy Rose Capetta (@AmyRoseCapetta)Mon, Dec 21 2015 01:02:292015 fave: THE SCORPION RULES. Such a great build on the love story. It's sexy. It's sweet. It's my everything. #GayYABookClub
- — Amy Rose Capetta (@AmyRoseCapetta)Mon, Dec 21 2015 01:11:14
- — Girl Plus Book (@girlplusbook)Mon, Dec 21 2015 00:05:40
- — Stephanie Autry (@autry_stephanie)Mon, Dec 21 2015 00:05:58Yay! More Happy Than Not, Simon Vs, About a Girl, None of the Above, Trust me I'm Trouble #GayYABookClub
- — Ashley Herring Blake (@ashleyhblake)Mon, Dec 21 2015 00:06:02
- — Shelly (@shellysrambles)Mon, Dec 21 2015 00:06:43So my top fave LGBTQIA+ YA this year is UNDER THE LIGHTS by Dahlia Adler to the surprise of literally no one #GayYABookClub
- — Greg Andree (@GregAndree71)Mon, Dec 21 2015 00:07:26
- — Charlie Morris ⛄️ (@charlieinabook)Mon, Dec 21 2015 00:07:34
- — Dahlia Adler (@MissDahlELama)Mon, Dec 21 2015 00:07:58My 2015 LGBTQ faves: NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED by Hannah Moskowitz, MORE HAPPY THAN NOT by Adam Silvera, SIMON VS. by Becky A. #GayYABookClub
- — Robin Talley (@robin_talley)Mon, Dec 21 2015 00:08:08LIZARD RADIO was fascinating speculative fiction w/ a non-binary protag - my favorite world building of the year by far. #gayYAbookclub
- — Greg Andree (@GregAndree71)Mon, Dec 21 2015 00:08:52
#GayYABookClub's 2015 Faves & 2016 Can't Waits!
This is from our 12/20/15 #GayYABookClub chat, our last of 2015! It was SUCH a great year and we're so lucky to be connected to an incredible group of writers, authors, bloggers and readers. Thank you for everything you do to lift up LGBTQIA+ teens, represent them in books, and show your support.
byKatherine Locke1 Like203 Views