- A flood of alumni flocked to Beloit for the first day of Reunion, Friday June 13.
- Beloiters had a chance to revisit their favorite campus spots like the C-Haus and the museums.
One of the most popular Reunion events is the Golden Hoods ceremony. The Class of 1964 celebrated its 50th reunion by receiving golden hoods. The class of 2009 was given blue hoods to celebrate their five-year reunion.
- “It's a great thing for us to put this on, sit back, and watch people enjoy each other and their memories and the college,” said Mark Wold, senior director of alumni & parent relations and annual support for the college. “And to reflect on where they have been and where they've gone. It's kind of magical.”
- Some of the Beloiters even stayed in the residence halls for old times' sake.
- Other Reunion activities included the All-Class Reunion Celebration, a donor recognition event, and a Sunday morning Father's Day brunch.
- During Reunion Weekend, Beloiters also had the opportunities to check out the farmers' market, the Plein Air painting events, and the Beloit & Vicinity art exhibition.