- — Owen Jones (@OwenJones84)Tue, Dec 03 2013 12:24:20Big support for lecturers striking over a 13% cut in their pay, while students are saddled with crushing debt #FairPayInFE
- — UNISON South West (@UNISONSW)Tue, Dec 03 2013 07:25:28Exeter students supporting the #FairPayinHE strike as Occupy Exeter University explain their views: … http://exeteruniversityoccupiers.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/statement-from-the-exeter-occupation/ … #solidarity
- — NFEN (@contactNFEN)Tue, Dec 03 2013 07:15:16
- — Anne Templeton (@CrowdAnnealysis)Mon, Dec 02 2013 21:01:57Exeter, Sheffield, Goldsmiths, Sussex, Ulster, Edinburgh and Birmingham all occupied in support of #fairpayinHE Proud of students right now
- — Caroline Lucas (@CarolineLucas)Tue, Dec 03 2013 08:18:46
Strikes, students and solidarity
As university workers went on strike across the country against low pay, students occupied, joined picket lines and marched in their support. Here is a collection of some of the day's tweets.
byThe Breaker246 Views