- — Janessa W (@j_wirth31)Tue, Sep 18 2012 12:49:00my bus driver just gave a homeless man the shoes off his feet. just made my day that's the nicest thing I've ever seen from a bus driver
- — John Black (@Hunter64John)Tue, Sep 18 2012 21:17:36So a bus driver in the Peg gave a homeless guy his shoes. Wpg needs more people like that. Generosity, with no need for recognition.
- — Kylee Nachtigall (@kyleenacht)Tue, Sep 18 2012 22:30:02I wanna meet the bus driver who gave his shoes to that homeless man this morning and shake his hand. Amazing! #Winnipeg
- — kaailey schur (@kaaileyschur)Tue, Sep 18 2012 23:09:24big hand of applause to the bus driver who stopped on portage took off his shoes and gave them to a homeless person who had none.
- — Daniel Hamaway (@danielhamaway)Wed, Sep 19 2012 02:36:37
- — ❥Micah✿ (@Micah_Anne)Tue, Sep 18 2012 23:04:48Props to the Winnipeg bus driver who gave his shoes to a homeless man this morning. He stopped the bus got off & gave them to him. #kindness
- — @carmskarma's Hubby (@michaelwpg)Tue, Sep 18 2012 12:39:50
- — Ashleigh (@snowball_17)Wed, Sep 19 2012 02:41:36Wow. A city bus driver in my city pulled his bus over downtown and gave a homeless man his shoes because he didn't have. http://www.communitynewscommons.org/our-city/winnipeg-transit-drivers-amazing-act-of-kindness-stuns-passengers …newscommons.org/our-city/winnipeg-transit-drivers-amazing-act-of-kindness-stuns-passengers
- — Daniel Kaye (@DanielKaye_)Wed, Sep 19 2012 08:10:36
- — Champagne Books (@champagnebooks)Wed, Sep 19 2012 02:20:08What an incredible act of kindness.--Winnipeg bus driver gives his shoes to man in need http://cbc.sh/4eXskaQ Q
- — Matthew Bleasdale (@mattbleasdale)Tue, Sep 18 2012 21:34:38I love seeing news stories like this: Winnipeg bus driver gives his shoes to man in need http://me.lt/5mEJA
A Winnipeg Bus Driver's Act of Generosity
Winnipeg Transit passengers were stunned yesterday as a driver stepped off the bus to give his shoes to a barefoot man walking down the street. Here's what Winnipegers had to say about this incredible act of generosity.