- — Bedford School Geog (@BSGeography)Sun, Nov 25 2012 16:36:47
- — Bedford News (@bedfordnews)Sun, Nov 25 2012 19:33:22Flood warning in place for Bedford, Cople, Willington, Gt. Barford, Tempsford, Roxton, Wyboston. River levels due to peak at 5am.
- — Gareth Howell (@GarethHowell)Sun, Nov 25 2012 18:05:16Flood Warning for River Great Ouse from Bedford to Offord including St Neots. Floodline 0845 9881188. Quickdial 032315.
- The Environment Agency are a key organisation in spreading information on river levels and potential flood risk.
- — Iain Gold (@iainfast)Sun, Nov 25 2012 10:57:22RT @weatherwiseuk: EA flood warning in parts of Beds now http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/homeandleisure/floods/34681.aspx?area=052FWFGO3BRO …nt-agency.gov.uk/hom http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/homeandleisure/floods/34681.aspx?area=052WAFOBB …4681.aspx?area=052FWFGO3BRO - Bedford on alert http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/homeandleisure/floods/34681.aspx?area=052WAFOBB
- — Defra UK (@DefraGovUK)Sun, Nov 25 2012 16:38:25RT @EnvAgencyAnglia: At 15:57, flood warning was issued for River Great Ouse, from Bedford to Offord. Water levels are still rising http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/homeandleisure/floods/34681.aspx?area=052FWFGO4BL&page=1&type=Region&term=Anglian
- — Harry Shires (@harryshires)Sun, Nov 25 2012 21:08:23
- Surprisingly few images have been posted online.
- 2 excellent sites for data on river levels:
- Effects? Not many as yet...
- — Josiah Herbert (@TheJosHerbert)Sun, Nov 25 2012 22:16:58“@MRERo: It there is a flood in Bedford, Mr walker is a prophet.” That is one of the best tweets I have ever read.
Flooding Around Bedford Today
Ahead are a few little pieces of info about water levels in bedford today. the embankment has been breached on a very small scale in aprts and water levels in the town centre are very high.
byBedford School Geog275 Views