Speakers offered thoughts on a number of subjects, dispelling myths along the way.
- — Tatianah Green (@TforTrendsetta)Thu, Jun 16 2016 23:56:50
- — Raschanda Hall (@raschandahall)Fri, Jun 17 2016 00:19:33
- — Tatianah Green (@TforTrendsetta)Fri, Jun 17 2016 00:12:27
It's easy to get caught up in the access, but our panelists warn you:
The panel answered questions from the moderator and audience about breaking through and capturing the media's attention.
- — Britney Bouie (@BritneyBouie)Fri, Jun 17 2016 00:03:00
- — Public Narrative (@PublicNarrative)Fri, Jun 17 2016 00:17:43
- — Janeen (@maysjaneen)Fri, Jun 17 2016 00:07:40
- — Brian J. Packer (@BPack2)Fri, Jun 17 2016 00:59:51
It was another successful program with lots of takeaways and tips. Check out more pics and feedback from our attendees.
- — Raschanda Hall (@raschandahall)Mon, Jun 20 2016 14:05:39
BPRS Chicago Talks Publicists, Celebrities and Entertainment PR at the Annual Membership Meeting
This "SOLD OUT" program sponsored by the Chicago chapter of the Black Public Relations Society(BPRS) placed four incredible communicators on the stage to talk about building relationships, managing clients, and putting in the work to find success in Chicago doing Entertainment PR.
byBPRS of Chicago1 Like207 Views