- — White Orchid Bakery (@WhiteOrchidBake)Sun, Nov 03 2013 23:56:51Our next project is a competition organised by Cake International at the NEC in Birmingham next week, starting... t.co/5eF7GqccZN
- — Jules: Apple & Thyme (@appleandthyme)Sun, Nov 03 2013 21:33:35Manic couple of weeks ahead. Lots of baking, interesting clients, a day at Cake International and maybe just maybe a very exciting trip.
- — Renshaw Baking (@RenshawBaking)Tue, Nov 05 2013 11:29:15
- — sugar crystals (@crystals_sugar)Tue, Nov 05 2013 10:34:41
- — Zoe's fancy cakes (@zoesfancycakes)Wed, Nov 06 2013 08:37:06Really looking forward to cake international on Friday :) although not looking forward to having to set off there at 5am!
- — Molly Creative Cakes (@MCreativeCakes)Thu, Nov 07 2013 09:46:06Waaaaaahhhhhh cake international entry is 99% there... Heading down to Birmingham later on. Good luck to everyone... t.co/G9rmzK8NQe
Cake International comes to Birmingham
Bakers from the region share their excitement ahead of Friday's Cake International show at the NEC in Birmingham.
byBAKO North Western413 Views