- Photo from BA762 prior to departure:
- — Heathrow Airport (@HeathrowAirport)Fri, May 24 2013 08:09:17Both runways are currently closed. All passengers & crew have been safely evacuated from an aircraft which is on the northern runway.
- — London Fire Brigade (@LondonFire)Fri, May 24 2013 08:23:32One crew from Heathrow fire station is assisting Heathrow Airport's fire service with an aircraft fire. We believe the fire is now out.
- — British Airways N.A. (@BritishAirways)Fri, May 24 2013 09:04:50BA aircraft returned back to Heathrow due to a technical fault. We'll be carrying out a full investigation into the incident. (24MAY)
- — London Fire Brigade (@LondonFire)Fri, May 24 2013 09:13:37Our crews have left the scene of the aircraft incident at Heathrow. Thankfully all passengers and crew were safely evacuated.
London-Heathrow emergency landing BA762
On May 24, 2013 British Airways flight BA762, an Airbus A319, made an emergency return to London-Heathrow Airport. An emergency evacuation was carried out on the runway.
byAviation Safety Network21,951 Views