- — Heathrow Airport (@HeathrowAirport)Fri, Jul 12 2013 16:07:21Due to an incident on an aircraft, arrivals and departures are currently suspended. @metpoliceuk advise that no passengers are on board.
- — London Fire Brigade (@LondonFire)Fri, Jul 12 2013 16:16:00We're currently assisting Heathrow airport fire crews at an incident involving an aircraft. We were called just after 4.30pm. More soon.
- — Metropolitan Police (@metpoliceuk)Fri, Jul 12 2013 16:34:07Cause of fire on a plane at #heathrow is unexplained and under investigation. No reports of injuries at this time.
- — Boeing Airplanes (@BoeingAirplanes)Fri, Jul 12 2013 16:34:14We’re aware of the 787 event @HeathrowAirport and have Boeing personnel there. We're working to fully understand and address this.
- — Heathrow Airport (@HeathrowAirport)Fri, Jul 12 2013 16:55:26The runways are now fully re-open following an earlier incident on board an aircraft. Please expect delays to arrivals and departures.
Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 787 fire at London-Heathrow
byAviation Safety Network33,360 Views