- — Boeing Airplanes (@BoeingAirplanes)Sat, Jul 06 2013 20:14:16Our thoughts are with everyone affected by today's incident at SFO. We stand ready to assist the NTSB. #Boeing.
- — Asiana Airlines (@AsianaAirlines)Sat, Jul 06 2013 22:38:30Thank you for your concern and support at this time. We are currently investigating and will update with news as soon as possible. #SFO
- — Asiana Airlines (@AsianaAirlines)Sat, Jul 06 2013 22:39:30Our thoughts and prayers are with all the passengers, and flight crew on the flight. We hope to provide you with further info asap.
- — Asiana Airlines (@AsianaAirlines)Sun, Jul 07 2013 00:32:49Here's an official press release: https://plus.google.com/u/0/114095967881168349734/posts/YiszZ5TSwMZ …0959678…. For further information regarding OZ213/214, please contact 800-227-4262.
- — Asiana Airlines (@AsianaAirlines)Sun, Jul 07 2013 01:35:12We've posted our press release on most of our social media platforms. Here's the official release on our website: http://us.flyasiana.com/Global/US/en/homepage?fid=ABOUT14000&cmd=NEWSVIEW&seq=2402 …l/US/en/h…
Asiana Flight 214 accident at San Francisco (SFO)
A chronological timeline of photos, tweets, etc. posted on the accident involving a Boeing 777 at SFO, July 6, 2013.
byAviation Safety Network89,739 Views