- JaKarr Sampson and Jerami Grant warm up before the game.
- Rookie guard Tim Frazier made his NBA debut with the Sixers after they decided not to renew the contract of Larry Drew II.
- — Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)Sat, Feb 07 2015 00:17:41Making way too much out of Larry Drew not getting a new contract. I don't care how much Brown liked him, he's not a rotation player in NBA.
- Sampson to start at PG with Michael Carter-Williams out with an injury.
- Not too hot of a start...they showed they were missing Carter-Williams.
- — Liberty Ballers (@Liberty_Ballers)Sat, Feb 07 2015 00:57:22Well, the Sixers look especially awful without MCW. Who knew starting JaKarr at PG would be a disaster?
- — Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)Sat, Feb 07 2015 00:52:46I really, really like what Luc Mbah a Moute has given the #sixers on the defensive end. Contested transition 3's with 21s on shot clock tho.
- They began to bounce back, but still went into halftime down by a lot. Veteran Luc Mbah a Moute lead the team in Carter-Williams' absence.
- — Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)Sat, Feb 07 2015 01:52:19Tim Frazier and Hollis Thompson starting in the second half in place of JaKarr Sampson and K.J. McDaniels. #sixers
- — Philadelphia 76ers (@Sixers)Sat, Feb 07 2015 02:00:00Bang! Hollis Thompson connects for 3. What was once a 26-point deficit has been (almost) cut in half. Celtics 63 | Sixers 49 | 7:58 | 3rd
- They're starting to come back...
- — Max Rappaport (@MaxRappaport)Sat, Feb 07 2015 02:09:17Luc Mbah a Moute cans a three to bring the Sixers' deficit to 11, but Sullinger scores on the other end to bring it back to 13.
Celtics defeat 76ers 107-96
byAustin Vitelli118 Views