- James K.A. Smith hosted the second of six video conference sessions with student editors on August 3, 2015.
- Today's topic: What habits should we cultivate to be better editors and leaders of our journals?
- 14 students and representatives joined us from 8 colleges!
(Including: Bowdoin College, Brown University, California Polytechnic State University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Johns Hopkins University, and Wheaton College.)
- Bowdoin is the latest member of the collective to launch a journal, just this past spring - The Bowdoin Agathos.
- Smith suggested seven good habits for editors, beginning with broad character-forming practices. The first?
- Turning to specifics...
- Moving on to more good habits for editors: