Augsburg community unites through Give to the Max Day
- In addition to coming in first place among all Minnesota colleges and universities, Augsburg College finished fourth among all Minnesota nonprofit organizations.
- — Augsburg Giving (@AugsburgAdvance)Fri, Nov 15 2013 06:04:28
- — Dan Vogel (@danvogues)Fri, Nov 15 2013 19:28:15
So, how did we get there?
- Teamwork. Collaboration. Creativity. And a whole lot of #AuggiePride.
- Donors helped Augsburg secure a top spot on the Leader Board early in the day.
- — Augsburg College (@AugsburgCollege)Thu, Nov 14 2013 12:26:23Thank you to the night Eagles and early Auggies for putting their give faces on! http://givemn.razoo.com/giving_events/GTMD13/home …? #GTMD13 #AuggiesGive #AuggieEagle
- Our fine, feathered friend Auggie Eagle helped us raise awareness.
- — Auggie Eagle (@AuggieEagle)Thu, Nov 14 2013 13:57:22
- — Augsburg Giving (@AugsburgAdvance)Thu, Nov 14 2013 20:57:29
- Academic departments, athletic teams, co-curricular programs, fundraising campaigns, and other organizations joined the effort.
- — Augsburg College (@AugsburgCollege)Sat, Nov 09 2013 17:50:14So many worthy projects to support on #GTMD13! #Auggies, would you schedule a gift for your fav? http://blogs.augsburg.edu/alumni/2013/09/24/get-ready-for-give-to-the-max-day-auggie-style/ …
- — Paco Reyes (@PacoReyesMX)Thu, Nov 14 2013 04:30:39
- — Augsburg Giving (@AugsburgAdvance)Tue, Nov 12 2013 19:41:19
Give to the Max Day | 2013
More than 800 supporters gave a total of $313,639 to Augsburg College on Give to the Max Day. Thanks to these donors, Augsburg met its goal of being the No. 1 fundraising college or university on this annual day of philanthropy.
byAugsburg College163 Views