- — Crafts Council UK (@CraftsCouncilUK)Tue, Jun 18 2013 09:14:44
- — Royal Opera House (@RoyalOperaHouse)Wed, Jun 19 2013 10:31:20Follow the House of Commons #artsdebate from 1.30pm with the tag, and do add your own comments http://www.roh.org.uk/news/first-house-of-commons-debate-about-the-arts-in-five-years …hoculturemattersters ^C
- — Harriet Harman (@HarrietHarman)Wed, Jun 19 2013 08:14:22
- — AIR artists (@AIR_artists)Wed, Jun 19 2013 07:28:051st major debate in the House of Commons on arts & creative industries in over 5 years takes place today http://new.a-n.co.uk/news/single/commons-to-debate-importance-of-arts-and-creative-industries/4 …glartsdebatesdebate
- — House of Commons (@HouseofCommons)Wed, Jun 19 2013 12:33:57
- — Fin Kennedy (@finkennedy)Wed, Jun 19 2013 09:11:11
- — Darren A. Furniss (@DarrenAFurniss)Wed, Jun 19 2013 09:09:48Debate on the importance of arts & the creative industries. That's the systems we live under, where art has to be justified. #artsdebate
- — Eastside Projects (@eprjcts)Wed, Jun 19 2013 09:58:09Who has fed into the #artsdebate at Parliament today? Who's going along? Who's listening in? Will it make any difference? Curious to see.
- — Lost Arts (@LostArts_)Wed, Jun 19 2013 12:55:55
- — Juliet Brain (@Artsmonkey1)Wed, Jun 19 2013 09:47:14RT @Ambition_Ashley: Check out #Culturing Our Creativity - talks are now available OD http://getambition.com/2013/06/culturing-our-creativity/ …6/creativescotstivescots...
- — Juliet Brain (@Artsmonkey1)Wed, Jun 19 2013 11:51:09
- — Apples and Pears (@sueveneer)Wed, Jun 19 2013 13:43:44
- — Juliet Brain (@Artsmonkey1)Wed, Jun 19 2013 12:04:07
- — Fin Kennedy (@finkennedy)Wed, Jun 19 2013 09:12:49
- — Harriet Harman (@HarrietHarman)Wed, Jun 19 2013 12:47:34
- — Curious Minds (@CuriousMindsNW)Wed, Jun 19 2013 13:44:26#artsdebate without arts and creative industries we wouldn't be tweeting, reading, watching TV/cinema, listening/playing to music, without..
- — Juliet Brain (@Artsmonkey1)Wed, Jun 19 2013 11:57:41@Maria_MillerMP Some useful information in @finkennedy's response to Ed Vaizey that might be useful for today: http://finkennedy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/a-further-letter-to-ed-vaizey.html?m=1 ….uk/2013/06/a-furt…
- — Claire Donovan (@ClaireDonovan)Wed, Jun 19 2013 12:58:30
- — Lost Arts (@LostArts_)Wed, Jun 19 2013 13:35:55Arts & culture make people happy – the value case for arts funding http://www.lost-arts.org/arts-funding-museums-make-people-happy/ …diartsdebatesdinvestforsuccesssuccess
The Arts and Culture Debate #artsdebate
June 19 2013, first arts debate held in House of Commons, UK Parliament for five years. At the beginning of June, a new Early Day Motion on the importance of the arts and creative industries was launched by Dame Joan Ruddock.
byJuliet Brain136 Views