- Enthusiastic anticipation on the role of the arts can play in economic development and the regeneration of communities in the current challenging economic climate:
- — MotorcadeFlashParade (@MotorcadeFP)Wed, Jun 20 2012 10:07:56Following #aduksem12 today, looking 4ward 2 live updates from Arts Development UK/Arts Council England National Seminar: Creative Economies
- — Stephanie Fuller (@steph_fuller)Wed, Jun 20 2012 08:04:00
- Those who were unable to attend the seminar in person were encouraged to follow discussion online using #aduksem12.
- — ACE National (@ace_national)Wed, Jun 20 2012 08:39:20
- — Tom Fleming CC (@tfconsultancy)Wed, Jun 20 2012 10:01:37
- A-N Magazine provided live coverage of the event.
- — a-n Magazine (@an_magazine)Wed, Jun 20 2012 08:00:23Welcome to a-n's live coverage of Arts Development UK/Arts Council England National Seminar: Creative Economies #aduksem12
- An introduction from the event organisers, Arts Development UK.
- Keynote presentation from Tom Fleming, Director of Tom Fleming Creative Consultancy: Supporting growth in the arts economy
- — a-n Magazine (@an_magazine)Wed, Jun 20 2012 09:16:43Fleming: "We kept going on about the creative industries being the fastest growing sector - but never understood what that means" #aduksem12
- — ADuk East Midlands (@ADukEastMids)Wed, Jun 20 2012 09:18:02
- — a-n Magazine (@an_magazine)Wed, Jun 20 2012 09:31:10Fleming: "We need to re-appraise the role of smaller cities & towns in the rich ecology of the arts and culture sector" #aduksem12
Creative Economies: A national seminar on the creative economy exploring the role of arts in economic development
Here is a Twitter round-up of the Creative Economies seminar which took place on Wednesday 20 June at The Camden Centre. The event was hosted by Arts Development UK in partnership with Arts Council England.
byArts Council England228 Views