- Over the years, Inbox Dollars has been one of the most popular websites (and apps) used by folks to make some extra money. Whether or not you are already a member of this "make money taking surveys" site, you might be wanting to add to your portfolio of ways to make some additional cash. Here are some tips - based on plenty of experience and testing - on which options are the best...
Swagbucks - The Best Alternative to Inbox Dollars
- If you are searching for only one alternative to Inbox Dollars (or a site/app to replace it), it would be Swagbucks. It not only matches "ID" in terms of money-making opportunities, it surpasses it. Swagbucks also has some fun and unique ways to earn extra money including sending out "alerts," putting up daily challenges ("to do" lists) and more. Like Inbox Dollars, there are always surveys available to do in your extra time, web searches, videos, games and lots lots more.
- (Note: Swagbucks pays by "points" which translate into dollars that can be applied to gift cards.)
- Below is a good review of Swagbucks, if you want to see what a regular user has to say about it.
Cash Crate Website
- Very similar to Inbox Dollars, Cash Crate is a site (not an app - yet) where you can make extra money doing a variety of activities. Actually often preferred over InboxDollars, Cash Crate focuses more on surveys, and - in my opinion - presents them more clearly, with tabbed sections for each of the different categories of money-making activities. Fill out surveys, complete offers - even try your luck with the Cash Crate game -- all of which can make some extra cash for your wallet.
- Below is a video with some tips on how to use Cash Crate to make some moola.
MyPoints Website and App
- Again, very much like (and a good alternative to) InboxDollars, My Points is a website and app that allows you to make cash by filling out surveys, doing various other tasks like watching videos and playing various games. However, one thing that makes MyPoints stand apart from the others listed above is the focus toward online shopping - every time you use one of their recommended merchants to shop, you can make some points. (Note: The points earned on this site can be translated into cash on gift cards or through Paypal.)
- PS: If you do like the idea of getting something back for online shopping that you probably already do, I more highly recommend eBates - there are more opportunities to earn actual cash back and it works for many in-store purchases as well. PLUS - you can get some extra cash right off the bat. Try eBates here and make a fast $10.
- Below is a video showing proof that MyPoints works - just for reading and clicking on emails. =)