- ELH School Tech 2013 - Lorne, Victoria
- — Kathryn Schravemade (@KatSchrav)Sun, Aug 18 2013 01:25:33Keynote Presentation - Leaping the Chasm: Moving from buzzwords to implementation with George Siemens at #elhst13
- Why are analytics important?
- — Matt Esterman (@mesterman)Sun, Aug 18 2013 01:26:51We are at risk of missing key discoveries and duplicating research due to the overwhelming amount of data that is out there #ELHST13
- — Anita Garnsworthy (@Annitix)Sun, Aug 18 2013 01:29:24
- — Helen Stower (@HelenStower1)Sun, Aug 18 2013 01:31:40Learning and knowledge as connectedness - analytics are a lens for understanding these connections. Networks underpin everything #ELHST13
- Why are analytics important in education?
- — Kathryn Schravemade (@KatSchrav)Sun, Aug 18 2013 01:48:09
- — Lucy Barrow (@lucybarrow)Sun, Aug 18 2013 01:55:52
- Begin using analytics and discover yourself
- How can analytics help in my classroom?
- — Kathryn Schravemade (@KatSchrav)Sun, Aug 18 2013 02:03:52Why should educators care about analytics? We live in an algorithmically driven world.. we can't escape the data #elhst13
- — Helen Stower (@HelenStower1)Sun, Aug 18 2013 02:09:55Analytics have the potential to add a new research/teaching layer - personalization, recommendations & optimization for students #ELHST13
- — Anita Garnsworthy (@Annitix)Sun, Aug 18 2013 02:12:13Move from negative orientation 'who are at risk students?' to optimisation model 'how can I improve learning for all my students?' #elhst13
Using data to make learning visible, personalised, differentiated and optimised