- — Tash Pieterse (@TashTasticNZ)Sun, Jan 29 2017 19:31:56Looking forward to reading the tweets from the #HRAconf17 today! Looking forward to speaking at it tomorrow about Social Tools.
- — Tash Pieterse (@TashTasticNZ)Sun, Jan 29 2017 19:32:24Wish I was coming today! Would've loved to meet the HR Head of Xero NZ! #hraconf17 look forward to seeing you tomorrow @Anj_Atkins https://twitter.com/Anj_Atkins/status/825788491950804992 …
- — Lisa Bell (@LisaBellHR)Sun, Jan 29 2017 20:23:18
- — Angela Atkins (@Anj_Atkins)Sun, Jan 29 2017 22:14:59Great tip from Megan - take any development opportunity you can. With some L&D in role she went on lots of courses! #hraconf17
- — Tash Pieterse (@TashTasticNZ)Sun, Jan 29 2017 23:04:19
- — Tash Pieterse (@TashTasticNZ)Sun, Jan 29 2017 23:05:00You own your development! Take what you can get! You don't know where you'll end up! :) #hraconf17 https://twitter.com/Anj_Atkins/status/825829622893809664 …
- — Troy Hammond 🙋🏻♂️ (@TroyHammo)Sun, Jan 29 2017 23:06:14Had a jandal blowout on the way to speak at #hraconf17 so now on way with new Star Wars jandals. Seems appropriate.
HR Advisors Wellington: Jan 2017
Exploring what the HR Advisor of the future will do and what skills they'll need - we had a brilliant 2 days in Wellington at the HR Advisors Conference 2017!
byAngela Atkins97 Views