- Feedback for my artefact... 3 out of 4 ain't bad. And the 'bad' one reflects some of my own thinking about the artefact.
- Despite announcing the account as a fake, it still continues to get new followers...
- Hamish has also been added to one Twitter list. Not bad considering it was 'live' for less than 24 hours, took 20 minutes to create and only posted to #edcmooc under a dozen times. Just think what I could have done if I'd also created a Blog, Facebook profile and Slideshare...
- This next section lists some of the tweets sent to or about 'Hamish'. Some will have been Retweeted to emphasise the interaction I was getting. Other tweets are more recent and have just been put there for ego :)
- — KirstieC (@kirstie_C)Mon, Mar 04 2013 16:39:08@AndyDMMitchell Oh yes, I saw that! did Hamish mind? It prompted me to create another twitter account in my whole name - thought provoking!
- — Eleni Zazani (@EleniZazani)Tue, Feb 26 2013 20:29:03
- — kmallwein (@kmallwein)Tue, Feb 26 2013 09:19:48
- — kmallwein (@kmallwein)Tue, Feb 26 2013 08:21:09@HamishAMacleod What will we lose if we become too cautious in connecting with others - to become fraingers? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=frainger …nary.com/define.php?term=frainger
- — Ary Aranguiz (@trendingteacher)Tue, Feb 26 2013 02:15:20@HamishAMacleod http://www.digitaltrends.com/social-media/principal-resigns-after-creating-fake-facebook-profile-to-spy-on-students/ …dsdigitalidentityia/principal-resigns-after-creating-fake-facebook-profile-to-spy-on-students/ #digitalidentity
- — Cathleen Nardi (@cathleennardi)Tue, Feb 26 2013 00:53:16
- — Andy Mitchell (@AndyDMMitchell)Tue, Feb 26 2013 00:42:05
- — Willa Ryerson (@willaryerson)Tue, Feb 26 2013 00:37:23
My artefact... @HamishAMacleod Twitter Account
This is a record of my artefact for the E-learning and Digital Cultures MOOC through Coursera. Because my artefact was a fake twitter account of one of the tutors I will be deleting it shortly... or will I??? ;)
byAndy Mitchell403 Views