- — Andrea Mann (@AndreaMann)Fri, Jan 24 2014 00:23:39Little things that make me happy include: the 'door open' beep on a train fitting with the scale of the song I'm listening to on headphones.
- (To be precise, if you're interested...)
- Lots of little things make me happy - which either means I have a childlike sense of wonder and joy about the world, or am a happy idiot. Either way, this thought led me to ask the good folk of Twitter...
- Here were some of the lovely responses, all of which put a smile on my face...
- — Nomadic Man (@nomadic_man)Fri, Jan 24 2014 00:57:53@AndreaMann The mute button on the remote control. A godsend during Saturday night TV or when a politician appears on the screen.
- — Ciaran O'Rourke (@doalty)Fri, Jan 24 2014 01:08:54
- — Gary Bainbridge (@Gary_Bainbridge)Fri, Jan 24 2014 01:10:26@AndreaMann When I'm handing out doughnuts at work, and there's only one ring and one jam left, and the last person takes the ring one.