- — NEEP (@NEevolprimatol)Wed, Sep 07 2016 21:44:16Students! Remember that #NEEP2016 is an excellent venue to practice presentation skills, network locally, or present any new pilot data!
- — NEEP (@NEevolprimatol)Wed, Sep 07 2016 21:46:45We appreciate the support we are getting from journals like Evolutionary Anthropology, Am J of Primatology, and Am J of Phys Anthropology!
- — NEEP (@NEevolprimatol)Fri, Oct 21 2016 14:32:14All the important information you need to know about #NEEP2016 including schedule, location, maps, and more. http://www.neevolprimatol.org/blog/neep2016-schedule-important-info …
- — 🎃 Bad Hombre Ray 🎃 (@prancingpapio)Thu, Oct 27 2016 03:11:06
- — Amanda Spriggs (@Amanda_Spriggs)Fri, Nov 04 2016 16:10:08
- — christopher schmitt (@fuzzyatelin)Fri, Nov 04 2016 21:29:09I can't wait to give it! Gonna present to all the #NEEP2016 folks about transdisciplinary studies in development (and scrota, of course). https://twitter.com/neevolprimatol/status/794639819121029120 …
- — Margaret Bryer (@teragramonkey)Fri, Nov 04 2016 22:17:01
2nd Annual Meeting of the Northeastern Evolutionary Primatology group (NEEP)
Hosted by Hunter College-CUNY, NYC November 4-5, 2016. Organized by Andrea Baden (Hunter), Andreas Koenig (Stony Brook), Rachel Jacobs (George Washington), Carola Borries (Stony Brook), & Megan Petersdorf (NYU). Sponsorship provided by Hunter College Arts & Sciences, Dept. Anthropology, & NYCEP.
byAndrea Baden7 Likes44 Views