- — Dan Archer (@archcomix)Mon, Oct 20 2014 23:29:18
- — Amyaz Moledina (@Amyaz_M)Mon, Oct 20 2014 23:50:39Compare TVPA http://m.state.gov/mc16501.htm to Palermo Protocol http://www.uncjin.org/Documents/Conventions/dcatoc/final_documents_2/convention_%20traff_eng.pdf …
- — Amyaz Moledina (@Amyaz_M)Tue, Oct 21 2014 00:12:30Recruitment strategies for sex trafficking: seemingly legitimate jobs, higher pay, romantic involvement, offers of food/drugs...purchase..
- — Amyaz Moledina (@Amyaz_M)Tue, Oct 21 2014 00:21:52The role of academic activism is to counter the #trafficking moral panic with sound evidence, communication, coordination and networks.
- — Amyaz Moledina (@Amyaz_M)Tue, Oct 21 2014 00:34:45@AbolitionOhio presents the business model for human trafficking. http://www.osce.org/files/documents/c/f/69028.pdf …
- — Amyaz Moledina (@Amyaz_M)Tue, Oct 21 2014 00:47:14Global slave market has collapsed - prices have fallen. Kevin bales. http://www.ted.com/talks/kevin_bales_how_to_combat_modern_slavery?language=en …
- — Amyaz Moledina (@Amyaz_M)Tue, Oct 21 2014 01:03:12@archcomix asks: "why are we failing victims" Reason: reintegration is expensive+ victims are not a population that can generate sympathy.
Borderlands: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Human Trafficking: Putting Theory into Practice.
Anthony Talbot and Dan Archer speak at the College of Wooster
byAmyaz Moledina96 Views