- — ASA Science Policy (@ASA_SciPol)Wed, Jul 30 2014 20:40:24Attending #JSM2014 and want to learn about Funding Opportunities for Statistics? Attend 8/5 4pm mtg w/ NSF, NIH ... http://community.amstat.org/blogsmain/blogviewer/?BlogKey=6b6c1bb3-b8b6-408b-acf0-2cb8b378e220 …
- — Julian Wolfson (@DrJWolfson)Fri, Aug 01 2014 21:51:29Finished first draft of slide deck for #JSM2014. Pleased that >70% of slides (incl first and 2nd last) are plots or explanatory graphics.
- — sandy griffith (@sgrifter)Fri, Aug 01 2014 21:52:23Giving my first e-poster at #JSM2014 next week. Thoughts on single-slide vs. multiple-slide posters? http://www.amstat.org/meetings/jsm/2014/posters.cfm#speed …
- — Targeted Learning (@target_learning)Fri, Aug 01 2014 21:52:08
- — Continuum Analytics (@ContinuumIO)Fri, Aug 01 2014 17:11:03
Boston welcomes the largest statistical event in the world!