- The White Sox are looking to get back on track tonight after facing a tough loss Sunday night against the New York Yankees. The Sox have been stumbling a bit lately as they have lost four of their last five games. Even with their struggles, the White Sox are still No.1 in the AL Central. They are 4.5 games ahead of second place Cleveland Indians.
- — Adam Rittenberg (@DPUsportsblog)Tue, May 17 2016 22:10:33Hahn: "From a big-picture standpoint, we feel good. From a micro standpoint ... we should have done a little better on the last road trip."
- — Daryl Van Schouwen (@CST_soxvan)Wed, May 18 2016 00:29:45Error Saladino on possible double play grounder. He's playing third in place of Todd Frazier. Two on, one out for Astros in 2nd.
- The White Sox have played very well defensively for most of the season. Unfortunately, defense is starting to take a hit these last few games. Astros will be a challenge tonight. They lead 1-0.
- — Colleen Kane (@ChiTribKane)Wed, May 18 2016 01:21:40The second White Sox error of the game is on Austin Jackson, who had ball bounce out of his glove. Astros have runners on corners, 2 outs.
- Sox had been exceptional at not committing errors. They had gone twelve games without one. Last several games have been problematic for the team. Sox need to refocus if they want to remain firmly in the No. 1 spot in the AL Central.
White Sox and Astros Showdown
A Look Through The Lens Of Social Media
byAmeya19924 Likes19 Views