- — Dr Sandra G. Hassink (@AAPPres)Fri, May 08 2015 16:00:09
- — Dr Sandra G. Hassink (@AAPPres)Fri, May 08 2015 16:01:47
- — Dr Sandra G. Hassink (@AAPPres)Fri, May 08 2015 16:02:54Follow me for the next hour – I’ll be tweeting themes I see & encouraging others to share additional thoughts #everychildneeds
- — Amer Acad Pediatrics (@AmerAcadPeds)Fri, May 08 2015 16:02:54
- — Center on Budget (@CenterOnBudget)Fri, May 08 2015 16:05:28
- — Too Small to Fail (@2SmallToFail)Fri, May 08 2015 16:09:02Our wish for moms is that they have tools they need to foster their children's health, dvlpmt, & opportunities for learning #everychildneeds
- — Amer Acad Pediatrics (@AmerAcadPeds)Fri, May 08 2015 16:11:59Let's work together – parents, physicians & policymakers – to make the world a better place for kids & their families #everychildneeds
- — AAP Global Health (@AAPGlobalHealth)Fri, May 08 2015 16:12:55@AAPPres We wish mothers never lose a newborn to preventable death no matter where in the world they live!
- — Dr. Corazon Sanchez (@DrCorazonSanche)Fri, May 08 2015 16:10:50
- — Dr Sandra G. Hassink (@AAPPres)Fri, May 08 2015 16:13:52#Everychildneeds 3 things that build a foundation for lifelong health; sound nutrition, healthy relationships and a safe environment
- — Reach Out and Read (@reachoutandread)Fri, May 08 2015 16:11:44
#EveryChildNeeds Twitter Storm: Mother's Day
In honor of Mother's Day, American Academy of Pediatrics President Sandra G. Hassink, MD, FAAP, hosted a Twitter storm on May 8, 2015, to celebrate parents and all they do. This was the third event in a series of standing events she will lead on various child health topics.
byAmerican Academy of Pediatrics87 Views