- — Amer Acad Pediatrics (@AmerAcadPeds)Thu, Jul 30 2015 18:59:14
- — Dr Sandra G. Hassink (@AAPPres)Thu, Jul 30 2015 18:59:19Welcome to today's #everychildneeds Twitter chat! I'm excited to be here w/you to celebrate childhood & discuss resiliency & health.
- — Dr Sandra G. Hassink (@AAPPres)Thu, Jul 30 2015 19:00:09Our childhood experiences help build who we are aadults. Use #everychildneeds to share your favorite childhood moments. I'll be sharing too!
- — Helga Luest (@HelgaLuest)Thu, Jul 30 2015 18:59:59
- — Dr Sandra G. Hassink (@AAPPres)Thu, Jul 30 2015 19:02:56T!: Summer is a time for making memories!What are your most joyful memories from childhood? #everychildneeds to make happy memories
- — Dr Sandra G. Hassink (@AAPPres)Thu, Jul 30 2015 19:03:47T1 My favorite summer memories are of making and then flying a kite with my father on a bright sunny day. #everychildneeds to fly a kite
- — Janet M. Kennedy (@GetSocialHealth)Thu, Jul 30 2015 19:02:06When I was a kid, Mom pushed us out the door after breakfast and didn't expect us back until dinner. #EveryChildNeeds Freedom
- — Nola Ernest (@AlabamaKidDoc)Thu, Jul 30 2015 19:04:00Mom would take us on "staycations" (before that word existed!) - hotel, pool, pizza and family was memory enough. #everychildneeds
- — Andrew Garner (@DocAndGar)Thu, Jul 30 2015 19:04:30
- — Perri Klass (@PerriKlass)Thu, Jul 30 2015 19:05:20
- — Lisa Costello (@LisaCostelloWV)Thu, Jul 30 2015 19:06:23T1: my fondest memories came from playing outside w/ friends, attending sport camps, swimming! #everychildneeds physical activity 🏀⚾️⚽️🏊⛳️
- — Sameer Vohra (@sameervohra)Thu, Jul 30 2015 19:06:43T1: #everychildneeds to feel safe in the summer w/ loving families & friends. Summer rec baseball gave me that sense of belonging & support.
- — Heidi Roman MD (@hkroman)Thu, Jul 30 2015 19:08:14
- — School Readiness (@SRCTweets)Thu, Jul 30 2015 19:08:31T1:Exploring different textures with our hands during art in school. #everychildneeds interactive sensory play! #ECE https://twitter.com/AAPPres/status/626830349906128897 …
- — Dolly Clayton (@DollyHClayton)Thu, Jul 30 2015 19:08:36My favorite summer memory is playing outside all day every day, coming in to eat, then back out again. #everychildneeds to play outside
- — Kristin Schubert (@KBSchubert)Thu, Jul 30 2015 19:09:28T1 many kids do not have the opportunity to play outdoors ... #everychildneeds a safe environment #Cultureofhealth https://twitter.com/AAPNewJersey/status/626831377766445057 …
- — justin schreiber (@jschreiberdo)Thu, Jul 30 2015 19:54:51
#EveryChildNeeds Chat: Recapturing Childhood
American Academy of Pediatrics President Sandra G. Hassink, MD, FAAP, participated in a Twitter chat on July 30, 2015, to discuss how we can help children develop the resilience they need to thrive. This was the fifth event in a series of events she will lead on various child health topics.
byAmerican Academy of Pediatrics57 Views