- — Amanda Seef (@AmandaSeef)Tue, Apr 17 2012 12:13:07Happening now: Crews from Restaurant Impossible are setting up at McShane's in East #Syracuse for an update on how the restaurant is doing.
- He got a workout in at DeWitt's Gold Gym.
- Some others tweeted about being on set...
- And then I tried to get him to answer some questions. Didn't work out so well.
- — Amanda Seef (@AmandaSeef)Wed, Apr 18 2012 02:46:28@robertirvine1 Oh, but you are! Your opinion ranks top for the customers I've talked to about McShane's. How are they doin' since your help?
- He declined to comment further.
Restaurant Impossible in CNY
Restaurant Impossible was back in Central New York on Tuesday, April 17 for an update at McShane's, in East Syracuse. The crew visited last year, flipping the restaurant from drab to a high-functioning business. Chef Robert Irvine visited some local businesses during his short trip, too.
byAmanda Seef2,586 Views