- — Carson Daniels (@CarsonMarieD)Thu, Nov 03 2011 21:11:44Patricia Butler is running for mayor of the Village of Camillus and she says it's important to preserve the village's history @BDJ4642
- — Amanda Seef (@AmandaSeef)Fri, Nov 04 2011 00:17:06#Camillus mayor candidate and village trustee Patricia Butler: "as a village we still have a say. Once removed, we might not have that."
- — Amanda Seef (@AmandaSeef)Thu, Nov 03 2011 22:56:41
- — Amanda Seef (@AmandaSeef)Fri, Nov 04 2011 00:28:03
- — Amanda Seef (@AmandaSeef)Thu, Nov 03 2011 23:58:23County Comptroller Robert Antonacci is discussing #Camillus dissolution to crowd. His office created 1st report to recommend dissolution.
- — Amanda Seef (@AmandaSeef)Thu, Nov 03 2011 23:48:03Trustees in #Camillus are interrupting each other. Audience member stood up to ask each other to stop. Never seen such a heated budget mtg.
- — Matt Johnston (@Mattyjstone)Thu, Nov 03 2011 23:36:58
- — Stephen Boss (@stephenboss2000)Fri, Nov 04 2011 00:33:53
- — Eagle Observer (@eagle_observer)Fri, Nov 04 2011 02:37:41The conversation surrounding the budget and the dissolution referendum got a little heated in Camillus tonight. http://fb.me/HQKN6no4
- — Matt Johnston (@Mattyjstone)Fri, Nov 04 2011 13:41:05If the village of Camillus dissolves they could get up to a million dollars in a state incentive program. More later on ncc news #bdj6641
Camillus Village Dissolution
Residents asked the village to allow a referendum on dissolution. In August that was approved. Thursday night, the village presented and adopted the 2012 budget, which would be null and void should the village decide to dissolve Tuesday.
byAmanda Seef57 Views