- Alla Peters, the founder of the Fibonacci Trading Institute proprietary Fibonacci Method, provides Fibonacci Analysis on the S&P500 E-mini Futures every morning at the market open in the S&P E-mini Futures Trading Room. One of the key concepts at the Fibonacci Trading Institute is the Accuracy of Fibonacci Method. Alla demonstrates Fibonacci Extensions and Fibonacci Retracements strategies taught in the course on various time-frames from 1 min to 60 min, weekly and monthly charts on any instrument.
The Fibonacci Trading Institute proprietary Fibonacci levels which Alla has developed have unparalleled accuracy and when these key Fibonacci Ratios are used properly — they can produce significant results. Alla teaches these rules in the Fibonacci Mastery Course from complete beginners through to hedge fund traders, and consults with hedge funds using the exact same formula on long term stocks and indexes.
Fibonacci Trading Institute Key Notes for Day Trading Entries.
· The 60 min Fibonacci Levels remain the key Trend Levels for intraday trading.
· All trades are taken from Fibonacci Support/Resistance and never into them.
· Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Fibonacci Levels are identified and considered in day trading as these levels are where Institutions trade from.
All Fibonacci Retracement/Extension are Proprietary Fibonacci Levels which apply to any instrument and any time-frame and can be plotted on any platform.
Decisions Point 1 is a key Fibonacci level and identifies the end of the minor trend. This is the Key Target only in counter trend trades.
· If the trend is Minor: price will stage a powerful reversal from this area.
· If the trend is Major: price will break this area but never trade into it.
Decision Point 2 is the next key Fibonacci Level which has lesser importance but needs to be respected and never entered into. This is a Key Target in Trending Markets.
Reversal Zones are trend reversal levels where price stages a complete reversal 80% of the time and trend continuation trades are never taken into this area. If the rules for the Fibonacci Strategy are met, then opposite trend inception trades are taken from here. If the market is trending then price will stage only corrective formations in Fibonacci Reversal Zones. This is exactly when the knowledge of the strategy rules is key.
Join us at the Fibonacci Trading Institute to learn more about the Fibonacci Mastery Method.