- — Christa Adams (@adams_christa)Fri, Jun 19 2015 13:26:19Getting started with the 5th annual SEL Conference. I am looking forward to gaining some great information. #SELConference
- — Austin ISD SEL (@AustinISDSEL)Fri, Jun 19 2015 13:23:33"What does it look like & sound like when a school is fully integrating quality SEL alongside academics?" #SELConference
- — Lonny Nelson (@NelsonLonny)Fri, Jun 19 2015 13:35:20MNPS students speak 151 different languages and come from all over the world! Makes SEL that much more important. #SELConference
- MNPS SEL Director and Behavioral Health Co-Chair, Kyle Krengel, kicks off the 2015 Social Emotional Learning Conference.
- Alignment Nashville Executive Director, Sydney Rogers, shares the history of the Behavioral Health A-Team and introduces Mayor Karl Dean.
- — Babs Freeman-Loftis (@BFreemanLoftis)Fri, Jun 19 2015 13:36:10You (MNPS educators) are the reason that the culture of our schools is changing.., Dr Register #SELConference
- — Angela Frederick (@angelina41)Fri, Jun 19 2015 13:36:16
2015 Social Emotional Learning Conference
On June 19 2015, Alignment Nashville partnered with Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools to host its 5th Annual Social Emotional Learning Conference. Over 700 educators and administrators from across Middle Tennessee and the country took part in over 60 sessions.