Over the summer, we played musical chairs and added some new student-dedicated space.
- Our Development, Alumnae, Marketing & Communications and Business offices moved to our beautiful new property at 672 Conestoga Rd.
- This move freed up space on campus for an expanded robotics lab with a sink, along with a new area dedicated to innovation and STEAM projects. (Some other space changes and expansions took place as well.) The walls in this new lab can be written on with marker as students brainstorm and design.
- Some other changes have also been happening over the summer! Madeline Kaller and her dad worked with AIS staff to renovate our school greenhouse.
Our new teachers arrived Wednesday, Aug. 24.
- They spent some time learning about life at Agnes Irwin and teaching at an all-girls school — and also got a chance to visit our former campus in Philadelphia.
All of our teachers arrived back on Monday, Aug. 29 for a week of planning and gearing up for the year.
- Monday's opening assembly included a welcome by Dr. Wendy Hill, sharing the school's vision for the year.
- We also met the school's new innovation team, tasked with introducing new technologies and innovations in each of the school's three divisions.
- Earlier in August, CAG and the innovation team had met to set goals for the team's inaugural year.
- Monday was also Picture Day for staff and faculty. Say cheese!