- — Mark Knoller (@markknoller)Tue, Apr 16 2013 08:34:29Pres Obama says we don't yet know who carried out the bombings or why and whether a terror group is responsible or a malevolent individual.
- — James Martin, SJ (@JamesMartinSJ)Tue, Apr 16 2013 08:06:06Pope Francis offers prayers for all Bostonians. http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/1301697.htm …stories/c…
- — Breaking Politics (@breakingpol)Tue, Apr 16 2013 08:06:38President Obama to make statement on Boston bombings at 11:30 a.m. ET, White House says - @Reuters
- — Jennifer Epstein (@jeneps)Tue, Apr 16 2013 06:51:38ATF: "There were rumors floating around that there were 7 devices ... that is not true. We only have 2 ... that we're aware of."
- — Jay Hermacinski (@JayHerm)Tue, Apr 16 2013 06:50:25No new details in the #Boston bombing. Tips coming in, crime scene being processed. FBI: high volume of evidence and leads.
- — The Boston Globe (@BostonGlobe)Tue, Apr 16 2013 06:08:01“I had never seen anything like that.” -- Hospital worker as patients were admitted yesterday. http://b.globe.com/119RMCY