- Recognized and rewarded!
- — marcus buckingham (@mwbuckingham)Mon, Jun 29 2015 16:34:09The best team leaders ask "What are your priorities this week + how can I help?" Every week. 52 times a year. #SHRM15
Want more wisdom from Marcus Buckingham? He's the keynote speaker at Achievers Customer Experience 2015! Register here: achievers.com/ace
- — Zachary Lukasiewicz (@ZachOnLinkedIn)Tue, Jun 30 2015 23:46:39Culture is what happens when the managers leave the room. Is every employee empowered to delight, even in absence of authority? #SHRM15
- — Vala Afshar (@ValaAfshar)Tue, Jun 30 2015 13:10:47Why employees leave a company: 1 their manager 2 no career path 3 bureaucracy and politics 4 meaningless work 5 no recognition #SHRM15
- What's the status of HR in today's organizations?
- — Bryan Kramer (@bryankramer)Tue, Jun 30 2015 22:29:41
- — Courtney Smith (@cshasarrived)Tue, Jun 30 2015 22:50:18
- HR tech implementation is a topic near and dear to our hearts, and Steve Boese, Trish McFarlane, and William Tincup all provided some excellent best practices in their presentations for how you can make your next tech solution a success.
- — Liz Sheffield (@Liz_Sheffield)Tue, Jun 30 2015 14:58:45
- — christina danforth (@hrdanforth)Tue, Jun 30 2015 14:26:42
- Finally, we saw a lot of great emphasis on the value of employer branding for the purpose of recruiting top talent. This is a great opportunity for marketing and HR teams to find common ground and work together.
- — Emilie Mecklenborg (@EmilieMeck)Tue, Jun 30 2015 23:15:48
- — Mary Faulkner (@mfaulkner43)Tue, Jun 30 2015 23:24:39
- And we thought this one was just too funny not to include!
#SHRM15 Thought Leadership Roundup
We had a great time at the SHRM 2015 annual conference, and we've pulled together some of the most interesting and insightful tweets from attendees and speakers.