- — Lynn Scarlett (@LynnScarlett1)Wed, Nov 01 2017 16:35:02Looking forward to tomorrow! Joining @abtassociates @RepGarretGraves @DonBoesch & others to discuss #RestoringTheCoasts. https://twitter.com/abtassociates/status/925693916833288193 …
- — Don Boesch (@DonBoesch)Wed, Nov 01 2017 16:55:39I'll be on the #RestoringTheCoasts panel tomorrow in DC. Come by and mix it up. https://twitter.com/abtassociates/status/925693916833288193 …
- — Mary Maguire (@MF_Maguire)Thu, Nov 02 2017 13:30:10Rep. Garret Graves: we have choice-continue to pay billions after disasters or pay for resilience b/4 disasters! #RestoringTheCoasts
- — Shannon Cunniff (@H2Owitch)Thu, Nov 02 2017 13:40:49Cong. Graves says expect a disaster recovery bill around Thanksgiving, he’s open to ideas to improve efficiencies. #RestoringTheCoasts
- — Rodolfo Camacho (@CamachoAbt)Thu, Nov 02 2017 14:07:26On restoration we need to identify common/community driven outcomes, measure and adapt based on measurement results #RestoringtheCoasts
- — AmandaPiasecki (@AmandaPiasecki)Thu, Nov 02 2017 14:15:35Dr Bamford and Dr Reed- it's not about the specific metrics. It's about the community and impacts to the population #restoringthecoasts
- — GavMacgregor-Skinner (@GavinMacSkin)Thu, Nov 02 2017 14:33:07
- — Kristin Tracz (@kristintracz)Thu, Nov 02 2017 14:56:40
- — Rodolfo Camacho (@CamachoAbt)Thu, Nov 02 2017 15:22:58Seek opportunities to incorporate resiliency with a bottom-up vision integrating people, the environment, and economics #RestoringtheCoasts
- — Shannon Cunniff (@H2Owitch)Thu, Nov 02 2017 15:37:23Challenge of declaring victory re resilience: “it could have been worse” while true, isn’t great messaging. #RestoringTheCoasts
Coastal Restoration: Will we know it when we see it?
A panel of coastal restoration experts convened at Washington D.C.'s Newseum to discuss how to restore and protect our fragile coasts.