- — Nancy Moulday (@NancyMoulday_TD)Mon, Feb 09 2015 14:00:45
- — Ability First (@AbilityFirstLdn)Wed, Feb 11 2015 13:15:22
- — Jamie Burton (@dolphinvp)Wed, Feb 11 2015 13:55:57
- Opening Keynote: Walgreens: A Case study in performance enhancement and profitability
Randy Lewis, former Senior Vice President Operations, Walgreens
- — Caroline (@caro_rudolph)Wed, Feb 11 2015 14:21:24
- — ODENetwork (@odenetwork)Wed, Feb 11 2015 14:24:43Randy Lewis: "our business is not a charity" 1/3 of our workforce is person's with a disability. It's about making profit #RDC2015
- — Ability First (@AbilityFirstLdn)Wed, Feb 11 2015 14:32:29
- — Vanessa White (@VonSpruce)Wed, Feb 11 2015 14:53:16@RandyNOGWOG says: it's about all the people who can work but who are stopped from doing so by the invisible walls we, as employers, put up.
- Panel Discussion: What’s In It For Business?
Garth Johnson, Meticulon
Randy Lewis, Walgreens
Rich Donovan, The Return on Disability Group
- — Vanessa White (@VonSpruce)Wed, Feb 11 2015 14:55:41Looking fwd to talking about @SodexoCanada and the business case for hiring PwD at the RethinkingDisabilities conference today in Toronto
- — Anna Aceto-Guerin (@AnnaAcetoGuerin)Wed, Feb 11 2015 15:15:28
- — Vanessa White (@VonSpruce)Wed, Feb 11 2015 15:26:43
- — Ability First (@AbilityFirstLdn)Wed, Feb 11 2015 15:36:33
- Plenary: The Economics of Disability
Rich Donovan, CEO, The Return on Disability Group
Rethinking Disabilities 2015 Conference
The Ontario Disability Employment Network (ODEN) hosted the Rethinking Disabilities Conference in Toronto on February 11, 2015, where employers built their knowledge and skills, and learned about new ways to create an inclusive workplace and gain a strong competitive advantage of improved culture, loyalty and employee innovation.
byAbility First Coalition280 Views