- Attracting younger employees:
- — ARF Young Pros (@ARFYoungPros)Fri, Apr 25 2014 16:34:46Question 1 for #ARFYPchat: What does your employer do to attract and retain young workers? What do you wish they did? (Answer w/Q1)
- Getting the attention of senior leadership:
- — ARF Young Pros (@ARFYoungPros)Fri, Apr 25 2014 16:45:56Time for Q2 #ARFYPCHAT: What tactics have you used to share your research insights with senior leadership? (Remember the hashtag and to...
- — Jeremiah E. Tucker (@jeremiahetucker)Fri, Apr 25 2014 16:54:51Q2: in general, the shorter the better. bullet points might not tell the full story but they get down to the point #ARFYPchat
- Keeping up with trends and tech:
- Representing companies digitally:
- — ARF Young Pros (@ARFYoungPros)Fri, Apr 25 2014 17:18:08Q4 for #ARFYPchat: As the industry shifts to more digital channels, how are you representing your company in new media channels?
Keeping the Industry Young & Fresh
Ways companies attract younger workers and how, once they land the job, Millennials' contributions help companies stay fresh. (Follow @ARFYoungPros and chat with us the last Friday of the month @ 12:30pm ET #ARFYPchat)
byARF Young Pros29 Views