- Getting ready for the big event...
- — EAC FirstStop Advice (@EACFirstStop)Wed, May 10 2017 06:54:12
- The day kicks off with an inspiring presentation from Dr Hans Becker on saying 'YES'!
- — Faust PR (@Faust_PR)Wed, May 10 2017 10:49:37Dr Becker kicked things off @ #ARCOwhatnext w/ positive approach to retirement- yes culture brings happiness (& elephants!) to his residents
- — Pozzoni Architecture (@Pozzoni_Arch)Wed, May 10 2017 09:14:46Hans Becker, Humanitas Foundation 'Design Apartments for life, so the care can follow you. Apartments for life should mix society' #ARCO17
- — Maia Beresford (@BeresfordMaia)Wed, May 10 2017 09:11:56
- — ARCOtweets (@ARCOtweets)Wed, May 10 2017 09:00:32Society is full of "NO". Introduce the yes culture on older people's care... not "yes but"... but "YES"... Dr Hans Becker #ARCOwhatnext
- Followed by informative presentations from Michael Voges and Kyle Holling on the current policy context...
- — ARCOtweets (@ARCOtweets)Wed, May 10 2017 09:51:11
- Everyone enjoyed the day's refreshments at the Congress Centre
- After the morning break panel discussions certainly helped get the debate going
- — Sara Livadeas (@saralivadeas)Wed, May 10 2017 10:57:25LAs too focused on ECH. They need help to understand the bigger picture 🏘 when it comes to providing choice to older people #ARCOwhatnext
ARCO What Next? 2017 Conference
Highlights from ARCO extra care and retirement communities conference on 10 and 11 May 2017