- Health care issues are talking points in America — and the U.K., too.
- Teen health is driving much of the research being presented.
- Monday's session on veteran alcohol abuse programs is an especially hot topic.
- Special kudos to the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation for terrific coverage of the Annual Meeting. Here, it takes a look at health disparities and parental reactions to food marketing.
- Public health is about pets, too!
- It all wraps up tomorrow. Be sure the check out our Closing Session, featuring professor and author Angela Davis.
And don't forget your Halloween costumes.