- But, of course, priority one is closely monitoring Hurricane Sandy. The public health community has a keen eye on Sandy's impact along the East Coast.
- All the research presented at the Annual Meeting is new. One presentation features a West Wing reunion mixed with a public health message ... and a lot of laughs. Walk!
- Social media is an emerging topic in public health.
- The @GetReady cat calendar is a hit. Cute, cuddly and catastrophe-ready.
Tell 'em, Hypnotic Cat.
- APHA's Annual Meeting Blog is documenting a host of scientific sessions.
- Find tomorrow's sessions of choice at our website.
Until then, we leave you with an emotional Dr. Reed Tuckson discussing the potential of public health moving forward.