Internet and human rights event
APC organised a traning on human rights on the internet at day 0 of the Internet Governance Forum. We tested our training modules: http://itrainonline.org/itrainonline/mmtk/irhr.shtml Here's a selection of participants tweets.
- On human right and the internet
- — valentina pellizzer (@froatosebe)Sun, Oct 20 2013 18:50:30
- Case studies on freedom of expression on the internet
- — Alex Comninos (@alexcomninos)Sun, Oct 20 2013 20:01:26How does Facebook govern content? We need 2know more about this.... updates? #FBgovernance #IGF2013 #humanrights http://gawker.com/5885714/inside-facebooks-outsourced-anti+porn-and-gore-brigade-where-camel-toes-are-more-offensive-than-crushed-heads …ide…
- — valentina pellizzer (@froatosebe)Sun, Oct 20 2013 20:08:45@alexcomninos including how reported page/group get up on the priority list. One missed report could cost life not always it's about numbers
- On freedom of association and assembly online
- The women to drive movement is a campaign by Saudi Arabian women, who have more rights denied to them by the regime than men, for the right to drive motor vehicles on public roads [Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_to_drive_movement …]
- — valentina pellizzer (@froatosebe)Mon, Oct 21 2013 00:01:17
- — jac smk (@jhybe)Sun, Oct 20 2013 23:45:42Have you heard of dotgay?How can planning & devpmnt of TLD help promote safety & privacy of at-risk comms? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cNFH18bIXwGJ0MRWSyZPRuGFzUhE0HvCe-ur_yWV14c/edit …t/IGF2013#IGF2013
- — valentina pellizzer (@froatosebe)Sun, Oct 20 2013 23:39:33
- On privacy online
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.