- — Richard L. Trumka (@RichardTrumka)Thu, May 01 2014 00:25:06Why is the labor movement all in to stop deportations? Because deportations hurt workers, families and America. #not1more
- — Richard L. Trumka (@RichardTrumka)Thu, May 01 2014 00:30:25Pressure will build on GOP if the President acts boldly. He WILL act boldly because of the courage of the #Not1More campaign.
- — Rachel LaBruyere (@raylab)Thu, May 01 2014 00:22:21"Speaker Boehner and Majority Leader Cantor, we are going to keep fighting until you pass immigration reform." - Gustavo Torres #Not1More
- — Richard L. Trumka (@RichardTrumka)Thu, May 01 2014 00:01:34
- — Rachel LaBruyere (@raylab)Thu, May 01 2014 00:09:38
AFL-CIO May Day Light Projection: #2Million2Many Deportations
The AFL-CIO highlighted the plight of immigrant workers by way of a massive public art display projected onto its downtown headquarters on the eve of May Day (International Workers’ Day). The 90-by-60 foot projection features the stories and names of deported immigrant workers.
byAFL-CIO1 Like1,254 Views