Darren Walker opened #AASLH17 with a thoughtful discussion about the role of cultural institutions.
- — David McKenzie (@dpmckenzie)Thu, Sep 07 2017 14:15:44
- — Laura Lott (@LottLaura)Thu, Sep 07 2017 14:21:02Leading with humility and curiosity is important - but there's a lack of these role models in our society - Darren Walker #aaslh17
- — Sarah Jencks (@sarahjencks)Thu, Sep 07 2017 14:25:19
- — Katherine D. Kane (@KatherineDKane)Thu, Sep 07 2017 14:25:36
- — John Garrison Marks (@johngmarks)Thu, Sep 07 2017 14:30:03
- — DinaB (@DinaABailey)Thu, Sep 07 2017 15:58:48.@darrenwalker @FordFoundation it was truly a pleasure working w/ you. Thank you for helping @AASLH kick off a great conference! #AASLH17 https://twitter.com/fordfoundation/status/905791160328871937 …
The sessions at #AASLH17 inspired, informed and provided real-world strategies to take home and implement.
- — David McKenzie (@dpmckenzie)Wed, Sep 13 2017 00:51:05Great session! There I am in the back with the hat, probably tweeting. #AASLH17 https://twitter.com/SecondStory/status/907742855128547328 …
- — Christine Crosby (@XtineXby)Fri, Sep 08 2017 19:07:03