- Five hundred Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander community leaders came from all around the country to attend #AJC2014!
- This year's conference was hosted in Washington, DC.
- The crowd at the welcome reception!
- Conference Day 1: Thursday, September 25, 2014
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julian Castro delivered an inspiring keynote speech.
- The opening session continued with remarks from Sue Van, president of the Wallace H. Coulter Foundation, followed by the executive directors of Advancing Justice.
- — Advancing Justice (@JusticeConf)Thu, Sep 25 2014 13:31:02
- — Advancing Justice (@JusticeConf)Thu, Sep 25 2014 13:44:20
- — Advancing Justice (@JusticeConf)Thu, Sep 25 2014 13:55:27
- Our conference hashtag, #AJC2014, was trending by early morning!
- This year's conference offered more than 30 workshops about immigration, voting rights, organizing, fundraising, and more.
2014 Advancing Justice Conference
A summary of our 6th annual conference!