- — Piper Anderson (@PiperAnderson1)Thu, Dec 03 2015 00:08:22I wish I could but I have a meeting. https://twitter.com/651arts/status/672189757326168065 …
- — 651 ARTS (@651ARTS)Thu, Dec 03 2015 17:45:03
- — 651 ARTS (@651ARTS)Thu, Dec 03 2015 18:02:012day is our LAST CHAT of the season! We've hosted convos bi-weekly since Sept. Chk our #ClassicBlack chats archive: http://www.651arts.org/on-stage/event/defining-classically-black ….
- — C_hew (@Koolaid_Free)Thu, Dec 03 2015 18:15:43
- — Jaamil Kosoko, Inc (@jaamilkosoko)Thu, Dec 03 2015 18:18:08
Q1. Can you name a few Black choreographers/dancers who have been deeply influential? Maybe share a photo!
- — A Nia Austin-Edwards (@KwanzaaKid)Thu, Dec 03 2015 18:12:41Katherine Dunham Pearl Primus Alvin Ailey Jawole Zollar Dianne McIntyre George Faison Arthur Mitchell #classicblack https://twitter.com/651ARTS/status/672476530325368832 …
- — A Nia Austin-Edwards (@KwanzaaKid)Thu, Dec 03 2015 18:14:24
Defining Classically Black: A Bi-Weekly Twitter Discussion Series | DANCE
A discourse hosted by 651 ARTS that investigates our season theme, Classically Black, in dance and other creative forms. This week's conversation focused in on dance.
by651 ARTS9 Views